(317) 771-1952 House Call Vet in Brownsburg, IN email@example.com
Scroll down to view photographs of
our custom mobile veterinary clinic!
"Bringing passionate high quality veterinary care right to your home."
View into the Surgery Suite
General Anesthesia Preparation
1. Oxygen and Gas Anesthesia Delivery System - delivers safe, oxygen-rich gas anesthesia to the patient.
2. Digital Anesthetic Monitor - displays the patient's heart rate, EKG reading, temperature, blood oxygen saturation, and blood pressure.
3. I.V. Fluid Pump - ensures accurate administration of intravenous (i.v.) fluids.
4. Breathing Tube - attaches to the patient's endotracheal tube, and delivers oxygen and anesthetic gas to the lungs.
5. Patient Warming System - the circulating warm water pad safely keeps the patient warm.
On-board kennels are available for anesthesia recovery and day-hospitalization.
Holly ensures that this feline patient is ready for surgery.